CHRISTMAS SPECIAL GIVEAWAY!
Few things are more indulgent than a luxury facial… Ever wondered how it feels to use one of the most expensive foods in the world as a cream/mask on your skin? Before raw oysters, before champagne, before even truffles were deemed a delicacy, caviar was coveted by kings and the aristocracy. Ancient Greeks, Romans and Russian tsars were all known to splurge on caviar. As the saying goes, vanity wins when hunger cannot.
No matter how tired or busy we are during this festive season, we still need to find those five to ten minutes in the morning and evening to moisturize, rejuvenate and pamper our skin. After all, isn’t that the whole point of the holidays?!
And if you can spare two hours (and some of that year-end bonus) to reward yourself for a whole year of hard work, Estetica’s Royal Caviar Facial is one decadent face therapy that will blow your socks off!
Here are five benefits of caviar you probably never knew:
- A royal history : Caviar has always been associated with royalty and celebrity, with many known to monopolize exclusive access to caviar. Modern day celebrities who enjoy caviar include Marilyn Monroe and Elizabeth Taylor, who not only ate a lot of it, but loved it so much that she even put it in her skin creams.
- High nutritional value: When eaten in moderation, Caviar is a good source of calcium and phosphorus, as well as protein, selenium, iron, magnesium, and vitamins B12, B6, B2, B44, C, A, and D. It also contains the amino acids arginine and histidine, as well as the essential amino acids lysine, isoleucine, and methionine. One tablespoon of caviar contains a gram of Omega-3 fatty acids, which helps prevent heart disease.Pic Cr
- Medicinal value: Another hidden quality of these rare and precious elixirs are their reputation for being cure-’em-alls. For one, caviar is like Prozac, with its high concentrations of Omega-3 fatty acids, it has been thought to alleviate symptoms of depression and bipolar disorder. Then again, if someone gave you Caviar, how could you stay depressed right? Caviar is also believed to act like another famous drug… a certain (ahem!) Viagra…. ‘Nuff said.
- Ages well: Caviar has a pretty long shelf-life because it is cured; when frozen, it can keep for almost a month. Some of the most expensive caviar has been cured for a while and comes from the most mature fish. Caviar junkies and VIPs will seek out reserve caviar, the rarest and most expensive of all caviars. In the Middle Ages, many countries had laws that required the finest caviar to be reserved for the monarchy.Pic Cr
- Exclusivity: The most expensive caviar on the Guinness World Records is from a 100-year-old fish Almas caviar, from the eggs of 60 to 100-year-old Iranian beluga sturgeon, clocked in at roughly $35,000 per kilo ($1,000/oz)!
So what makes Caviar so desirable for skincare? Estetica’s unique Royal Caviar Facial is undoubtedly a ‘delicacy’ for your skin and senses. It consists of fresh caviar extract which is rich in Vitellus – necessary for the development and construction of your skin’s vital structures. Vitellus contains phospholipids and phosphoproteins (essential components of cell membranes and all living organs). Vitellus is also rich in metabolic precursors and supplies a whole cocktail of amino acids and peptides with strong nutritional and regenerating qualities. It deeply stimulates cell metabolism and provides all the nutrients essential for younger-looking skin.
Targeted Skin Conditions:
- Dull skin
- Dry skin
- Ageing skin
- Asphyxiated skin
Follow Estetica Beauty on Facebook or Instagram, tag 3 friends in the comments section and you may be on your way to your much-awaited Royal Caviar treatment! If you can’t wait, make a booking now at 50% OFF (Usual Price S$400; Duration 105 minutes).
*T&Cs: Giveaway is open to people residing in Singapore only. Submission of entries will close on 12th Dec 2017, 23:59. A winner will be chosen and notified by 15th Dec 2017. The complimentary facial will have to be redeemed at any Estetica outlet within 3 months of notification, otherwise the prize will be forfeited. The prize is non-refundable and non-exchangeable for cash. Estetica management has the right to amend terms and conditions of the giveaway as it deems fit.
In good hands,